Breathe Easy was one of the projects NurseAid managed, for more information about it go here.
Our diversified professionals include a large staff capable of implementing complex field surveys and a diversity of project professionals including aquatic ecologists, watershed hydrologists, fisheries and wetland biologists, soil scientists, policy analysts and SDS specialists in addition to our civil, agricultural and environmental engineering staff.
In addition to joining a Breathe Easy group you might also be interested in becoming a member of the foundation.
More and more, people are looking to the foundation as the voice of people with lung conditions.
In addition to helping us in our vital work, you will receive:
- a welcome pack with membership card and window sticker
- exclusive member's magazine Breathing Space four times a year
- Max-Air Nose Cones for Blocked Nose Relief, Nasal Airway Relief Aid Opens Collapsed Noses. Safe for Nasal Airflow Problems
- access to the members’ area on our website with daily health news, back issues of Breathing Space and more
- information and updates on the areas of our work which interest you
- Find bulk sweets here